Monday, February 9, 2009

SFC- A Saved Man In The Jungle










ok so this isn't metal, like at all. whatever, i didn't say i was only going to post metal on here! so anyway, this is SFC, run by Chris Cooper or Super C as he was called back then. this is straight out of the 80's rap, and it was the first release to actually sound good to anyone other than no nothin Christians. now this is a great CD. Chris was basically the visionary here beyond the sample and scratch king, DJ Dove. this has a lot of great tracks, lots of funny moments, and a showcasing of amazing talent. this is the only release by them i was interested in but this did clue me in to several other artists that road the coattails of SFC. this CD will always have a special place in history to me. enjoy!
song list is as follows:

SFC (Solidiers for Christ)- A Saved Man (in the Jungle...)(1990)
01 Whatever
02 A Saved Man
03 Suplex 2 Mind
04 K-ACR 1
05 Idiot Box
06 Long way
07 Rominos
08 Peculiar
09 The verdict
10 In your speaker
11 The bomb
12 Honesty
13 K-ACR II
14 Can't wait
15 Success
16 2 much chemistry
17 A word from our pastor
18 Jungle message 2 man
19 Prime time mix
http://rapidshare.com/files/196223179/A_Saved_Man_In_The_Jungle.rar

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Thanks for that!!!! Peculiar is one of my favorite ever songs. I got this album new back in when I first came out. Must have been early '90s. Then a friend borrowed all my SFC and skipped town. I hope he got the message.

    Jesus Christ is risen. Act on it.

    rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, man. I've been hoping to find this. I was almost ready to pay $45 for a copy on Amazon. Don't know what happened to my old cassette back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! I have been looking for this album online for about a month. I bought the cassette tape when it first came out but it's been lost for years. I had to pay about $50 for SFC's first Album (Listen Up) about a year ago. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete