Friday, February 27, 2009

My Bloody Valentine- Ecstasy and Wine














1987. Ecstasy and Wine is an early release that contains some of the first fruits of what would become a major band at least to me. this is a reissue with The Strawberry Wine single and the Ecstasy EP. there are some great standouts here. 'Safe in your sleep' and 'Claire' are my favorites but i have a lot of love for this album as a whole. its like looking at a picture of a kid and kinda seeing what they're going to look like as an adult. Bilinda Butcher was a new addition and threw in some great vocals that also helped shaped the sound of the band. have a listen and then go by some My Bloody Valentine stuff. you will not be disappointed...
song list is as follows:

My Bloody Valentine- Ecstasy and Wine (1987)

1. Strawberry Wine
2. Never Say Goodbye
3. Can I Touch You
4. She Loves You No Less
5. Things I Miss
6. I Don't Need You
7. (You're) Safe in Your Sleep (From This Girl)
8. Clair
9. You've Got Nothing
10. (Please) Lose Yourself in Me
http://rapidshare.com/files/202266451/_1987__Ecstasy___Wine.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment