Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Bloody Valentine- Feed Me With Your Kiss

















Ahhh, like slipping into the ocean or floating in zero gravity, My Bloody Valentine is my secret dream music. i freakin love this band! i fist got into this band around the same time i got into Starflyer 59, but don't take that as a comparison, cause they really don't sound too much alike. Kevin Shields is a totally genius when it comes to music in my opinion. now, it's true that Shoegazer isn't for everyone, but i personally think that every song on here is a winner and if you give it a chance, you may have just found a whole new genre to get into...
song list is as follows:


My Bloody Valentine- Feed Me With Your Kiss (1988)


1. "Feed Me with Your Kiss" – 3:56
2. "I Believe" – 3:01
3. "Emptiness Inside" – 2:50
4. "I Need No Trust" – 3:32

http://rapidshare.com/files/202270309/Feed_Me_With_Your_Kiss_EP.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment