Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Bloddy Valentine- Glider


















Glider came out around 1990 as a stop gag measure to satisfy the record company till the full length album was released. i love this EP. "Soon" is a cool driving song and "Glider" seems pretty on par with Kevin Shields personality hahaha. actually there isn't a track on here i don't like. "don't ask me why" is an old favorite of mine and "Off your face" is just freakin beautiful. i read that its been said of My Bloody Valentine that, "however decadent one might find the idea of elevating other human beings to deities, My Bloody Valentine, failings and all, deserve more than your respect".

i believe this is true.

song list is as follows:
My Bloody Valentine- Glider (Creation Records 1990)
1. Soon
2. Glider
3. Don't Ask Me Why
4. Off Your Face

http://rapidshare.com/files/216716581/_1991__Glider_EP.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment